Monday 29 December 2014

The Model Factory Reviews

The Model Factory Reviews

The team at The Model Factory have decades of combined experience in the modelling industry. We pride ourselves on helping aspiring models fulfill their potentials and love to hear about successes as and when they happen. Many men and women make the decision every day to become models and we see a variety of applications from all ages. The first thing you need to do is forget your stereotypes. Modelling is more and more about representing the average person in a society as people can relate to the advert better when they see parallels with the model. This development has lead to modelling opening up to a far wider range of people than ever before. To find out more about The Model Factory you can watch the video at the bottom of this post.

The Model Factory
The Model Factory
Any models first day on the job can be terrifying, but Lisa seems to have overcome her nerves and amazed the clients on her first day as a catalogue model. Here is what she had to say:

Hi all, Thanks for writing, it went really well thanks - to my surprise! I was absolutely petrified and didn't sleep a wink the night before. It seems like a bit of a blur now because I had 15 outfit changes - in a tent in a field! I guess it was to be expected for an outdoor clothing shoot but I didnt even think about that! At least the clothes I modelled were really warm, it was a very wintery day in the peak district. They gave me a lift to the train station after the shoot and although they seemed like a really tight team I felt I was part of the family by the end of the day. I really hope they get me to do more shoots next year. I'll keep you posted, keep in touch xx

If you are interested in becoming a model and have the determination to really give yourself the best chances of success then visit The Model Factory website to find out about our packages, what we do, and who we are. You can of course find The Model Factory on Tumblr, too and keep up with us through our social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment